1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can't connect to server

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Cpa3y, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Cpa3y

Cpa3y Shark Slayer

Hi. I changed my ISP and can't connect any server. I attached game logs, and log created by 'Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4'

Attached Files:

2. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Just to double check, are you running a build higher than 548? If not, you need to manually uninstall/reinstall KAG to get the newest version.

3. Cpa3y

Cpa3y Shark Slayer

Version is ok. And when I use other ISP everything is Ok.

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It is very hard to believe that an ISP could be blocking kag....
    You might want to try to disable your firewall/antivirus for a second, to see if you have to add an exception.

5. Cpa3y

Cpa3y Shark Slayer

I tried turn off firewall and it has no effect. I suspect this is because this ISP have uncommon settings. But I can't find any error message. If I know problem I can call to ISP support.
    If you look at log (log created by 'Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4') you may see that client and server exchange packets(UPD & RTP) between each other. But that's all and client says to me 'Connecting to ....'.
    I hope devs can look at logs and identify the problem. If it's problem with my connection I can try to fix it.
    </br>--- merged: Nov 23, 2012 12:26 PM ---</br>
    I'm forgot about filters. When you look at log by Network Monitor filter should be
    Code:
    destination == "82.211.56.211"|| source == "82.211.56.211"
    Where 82.211.56.211 address Clemo7 server, another IP that you may see is mine internet IP(dynamic, over L2TP)