1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can't get into a catapult.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by LetsplayCmansez, Jun 10, 2012.

1. So for a while now, I've been unable to load myself into a cata'. I'm not sure what build it started in, but its been happening for a while. I can load anything & everything, then fire the cata; everything is good other than being unable to be launched myself.

To be more specific, I go up to the catapult as any class, select load yourself, then my body moves up to the position I would be at if I was in the cata'..except I'm not loaded and I just fall to the ground from said height.

I tried a fresh install, too. Didn't work. :( Thanks to anyone that can help!

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Are you sure you're not pressing any keys after being loaded to the catapult? Could you try just going to the catapult and pressing E once?
    So no menu, just press E once.

LetsplayCmansez likes this.
  3. Actually, that worked! I hadn't known I could do that. Thanks. :)
    But why does it not work from the menu?

4. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

One guy told me he couldn't get into a catapult because of his high ping. I had never heard of such a thing. But everytime he got in he just fell.

5. That's exactly what happens to me! But ping doesn't effect the issue. :S

6. Harlekin

Harlekin Haxor

dont click on the symbol. only hold your mouse over it :migrant: