1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Can't Join any Servers

Discussion in 'General Help' started by BindNation, Dec 4, 2012.

1. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

For some odd reason, I can't join any of the servers on the latest build of KAG. I uninstalled, deleted all the associated KAG files and then reinstalled. I tried joining any server, but it wouldn't let me. It said something along the lines of "it's busy" or "error."

2. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Just do this...

#1 : Re-install KAG to anywhere but the ( C: ) drive.
    #2 : Delete the KAG.exe when you open the folder you installed.
    #3 : Download this KAG.exe and save to the desktop (Located here http://update.kag2d.com/0/win32-client-release/KAG.exe)
    This problem has occured to me, not being able to join any servers, and everytime ive done this, its fixed. So if this suggestion doesnt work, then i have no clue.

3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Please post the exact error message - we can't help you without it

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I don't see any error message come up because nothing comes up for me, i just find that the post i said above works well for me in fixing this problem. So i suggested it, and anyhow i don't think a "Error" message comes up. Either that's me or something with KAG.