1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Cant join Aphelion´s Server

Discussion in 'Help' started by _khargor_, May 5, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. _khargor_

_khargor_ Catapult Fodder

Topic tells my Problem. I cant post this at Aphelions Server Thread cause :"You have insufficient privileges to reply here.". So I post it here. Its allways the same since over a half Year when I try to join his RPG server. All works fine when I try to join, until I see short a part of the Map (maybe 1 second) than its crash to Desktop where I send than an error Report. Long time ago it all works fine when I join the Server without any Crash. I got no Idea why it dosent work.

2. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

N.1 try to join the group, there is a join button ::):
    N.2 try to set your volume to 25-50 being 25 the game sounds and 50 the game music, if it doesn't work, put 50-25 and if that doesnt work either, go to game files and click forceupdate.bat, if that doesn't work as well, make shure youre clicking in the "play" button.
    N.3 if sugestions n.1 and 2 do not solve your problems delete the mod reinstall kag and buy a 1000$ gaming desktop with windows xp.

3. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

I have had this before, the server will not load up if you have your volume "down" or "muted" just crashes because it has custom audio and can't load it, from my understanding anyway.
    So adjust your audio like @MadRaccoon said and you should be able to load it up, if not I would recommend going into your KAG folder and deleting the Aphelions RP file in "Mods".
    Join the server again and it should download the mod and resolve any problems.

EDIT: The file is called Roleplay under the KAG directory.

4. _khargor_

_khargor_ Catapult Fodder

Changing sound works. Thx for help.

5. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

You're welcome.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey