1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can't join some servers. ( it isn't ban !!! )

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Eterion, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Hi again. When I'm trying to join some servers ( there are already 2 - Mainserver and Clemo's Parkour ) KAG is crashing. I can chooseto send or not report of crash. In the past i could join Mainserver withno problems but since 2-3 months KAG is always crashing. What shall I do?

2. Waky

Waky Haxor

I can't even join knight parkour :( it always says ping unresponsive.

3. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

Hi there, So your kag is always crashing? Have you tried re-installing the game? Or Trying forceupdate? Try them first and then tell me if your kag works, But before I end this, there is one more solution try; Right clicking on your KAG Folder, select "restore previous versions" then select a time where your kag was working, if they all don't work out, tell me and I'll try find other solutions.

4. Waky

Waky Haxor

i cant join parkour server (classic) it always says ping not responding and I cant connect :(

5. miniu

miniu Haxor

On parkour you cant join because map is too big, and you'r pc cant read it ontime.
    By Mainserver i have same.