1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Cant launch Kag

Discussion in 'Help' started by KingGoldZX, Jul 3, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. KingGoldZX

KingGoldZX Shopkeep Stealer

When ever i attempt to launch KAG beta or Classic they both give out and crash on me so i cant play :(

2. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

More details would be helpful. What's the error log say? what's your operating system?

You might want to check your video driver to see if it's out of date or not installed.

3. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Try also running in administrator mode, it may be a problem with permissions, but as Link6155 has said, we'll need some errors or logs to help you further.

Cheers.

4. KingGoldZX

i FIXED IT i just had to edit my pc settings

5. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hi KingGoldZX,

Perhaps you'd kindly post your error message that you were getting and also the fix (change of PC settings) - Others that are playing KAG might need this fix as well :)

6. KingGoldZX

All i did was fix parent control settings if its on medium or higher Kag wont launch cus its classified as a "inappropriate" game by the pc

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey