1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can't login in game

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Munchkin9, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Munchkin9

Munchkin9 Shipwright

When I try to go to browse games and login it crashes every time after successfully authenticating. This is systematic and never fails. I don't know if it it related but I had an issue with my install of king arthur's gold on desura a little bit ago. I had to delete the game files and the game cache to be able to reinstall it. Now it starts up fine but crashes on login as said. I haven't tried going in the tutorials again...maybe I should have before posting.

Also on a possibly related note: is it supposed to say that I can get the full version at the bottom of the screen when I already have the full version? In other words, does the game realize I have the full version?

2. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

• Add "system.txt" and the latest "console-XX.txt" from the "Logs"-folder to your next post.
    • Download Speccy and post your system profile.
    • Have you logged in at "kag2d.com" and put in the premium key you (should) have received via mail?

3. Murderhead

Murderhead Shipwright

I have the same problem but I dont have the Premium-Version in the moment.
    Is there a E-Mail address where I can sent the Log-Files?

4. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

You can just attach the logs I mentioned above to your next post. Simply click on "Upload a File".