1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Can't put the siege workshop in a FullCTF(War) server

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Awesomec, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Awesomec

Awesomec Shark Slayer

For some reason I can't get a siege workshop in my Fullctf(War) server, I've uncommented the line and removed the outpost entries, but it still doesn't work.
    Can you please look over the config and tell me where I'm wrong, and also if a value in another file needs to be changed.
    Thanks, Awesomec

Link to the config file

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I guess your are editing the wrong rooms file as this file works on my test server.
    Check your gamemode file to see what room it's redirecting to.

3. Awesomec

Awesomec Shark Slayer

I checked and it's redirecting to entities/room/FullCTF_CTF.cfg, which is the file I put that in. Any other ideas?
    </br>--- merged: Jan 20, 2013 7:41 PM ---</br>
    Fixed. This thread can be closed.

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

How did you fix it, for future reference.

5. Awesomec

Awesomec Shark Slayer

The FTP server was lagging so I had made the changes needed, but the server didn't get them when I restarted it, and after I restarted it this morning it worked. A bad connection was the problem