1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Cant un-do a Texture pack

Discussion in 'General Help' started by whisper_dan, Mar 5, 2014.

1. whisper_dan

whisper_dan Ballista Bolt Thrower

well i was trying out a bunch of different texture packs after backing up my original "base" folder and decided I wanted to return to the un-edited textures. I tried replacing the modded pack with the original and it stays the same. I have re-installed and cleaned up my temporary files.....but to no avail.

anyone know what to do? are the modded files saved somewhere in the steam folders?

2. miniu

miniu Haxor

Meaby your icon from pulpit go to Some other instalation of kag

3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Forceupdate.bat?

4. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

Hello @whisper_dan , I've had the exact same trouble, If the "texture packs" or "Mods" are in your base folder, what you can try is to right click on the folder containing the mods/texture pack, Then select 'restore previous versions' After a while, you will see a list of dates, select the date where your KAG Folder has no mods or texture packs, then click 'restore' and re-boot kag.

5. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Windows (at least XP) doesn't have such things
    and i guess he already solved his problem - he logged-in mar 7 last time
    Also, dont necrobump please