1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Can't use bombs, special arrows, or build..

Discussion in 'Help' started by xRPEx, Jan 12, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

I stopped playing kag for a month or so, and all the sudden bombs don't work and neither do special arrows. Then I try being builder, and I can't place blocks. It's really weird. I checked the controls and they were fine, and everything seems normal. I don't see anything wrong with anything. Everyone else can use bombs and build and stuff. Does anyone else get this? I'll probably just reinstall kag, but it's weird that this is happening.

2. JPD

JPD Shipwright

Force updating also resets KAG. It's a nice alternative to uninstalling and re installing because it keeps your custom head, clan tag and options. There may have been an important update KAG missed in the month. If you don't know how to force update then tell me your operating system and how you open KAG (steam, desura, etc). I'll get back to you soon.

asger75 likes this.
  3. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

Eh. I just reinstalled kag and everything fixed itself. Might as well lock thread but it's still odd how this all happened.

4. JPD

JPD Shipwright

Indeed so...

5. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Using the steam version is a simple way to keep KAG constantly up to date.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey