1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Cats? CATS? CAAAATS!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BoiiW, May 14, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Does anyone else here love cats? :D
    And is there anyone else here who has cats or kittens?

Share share share! Photo's, stories, videos, ANYTHING cat :D

This is my kitten (she is half Persian :D )

This is 7 days after she was born (No, not my hand lol :p)

[​IMG]
    And this is her now (4 weeks) (Yes, my hand :p)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay, one more for the heck of it :p

[​IMG]
    I also had 2 cats before her, but not any photo's of them on this computer :(

Well now I hope I'm not the only catperson here :D Don't leave me hanging lol >.<

KnightGabe13 and Inexorable like this.
  2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Bottle fed a kitten before, was one of the most annoying things ever, but damn that was fucker cute. Sadly I found him a home (he was left in a box behind a gym) within that week.

The funnest parts of raising a cat is teaching them, similar to Oliver and Company how to play. Raising them to that 1-4 week period is just tedium, and I feel as if I shouldn't have removed it from the mother (even if it was not my doing).

Much rather a dog person, but I won't start nothing if you cat people don't start nothin ;)

e: What's up with the ridiculous change in quality between the first picture and the others?

sj67, Inexorable and GloriousToast like this.
  3. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Aw man that is cute :D Yes well my kitten is with her mother, right next door haha :p when she is 8, she will live here permanently.

But yea they are cute :p And teaching them is indeed fun, what you do with them in their first few months will form them for the rest of their lives. So I play with her a lot, pick her up a lot and you can see how she is liking it more and more :D

GodIcan'twaituntilshe's8weeksold

Inexorable and BlueLuigi like this.
  4. FG

FG Fran Donator

your cat avatar is funny :D

my cat is fat and brown.:p

Blueboy23, Inexorable and BlueLuigi like this.
  5. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Here's a photo album of my cats.

The subtitles to the pictures really describes it all. They are siameses, the youngest two are distant relatives.

The thing I love about them is their different personalites. One of them is scared like a hare most of the time and seems to think that I am a monster. The slightly older cat, Zelda, she is a natural hunter and catches around 1-3 birds everyday during summer. She is barley afraid of anything except the vacuum cleaner.

Edit: The album seems to be in complete disarray with the pictures all in the wrong order. Here is another picture of Zelda after her first encounter with a wasp. She does not go close to those anymore.

Kater, Blueboy23, Inexorable and 2 others like this.
  6. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Lol xD

Nice! Real Siamese cats :O Thais and Siamese are my favourite types :D Purty awesome man :D

Inexorable and BlueLuigi like this.
  7. Gamerbro

Gamerbro Drill Rusher

aww so cute cats

Inexorable likes this.
  8. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I still maintain that I am, in fact, a cat. Just ask Mark up there.

Inexorable likes this.
  9. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Cats are the best pets. They have the potential to be cuddly and nice, but they don't always get in your business and make a racket like other animals might. And they're rather low-maintenance: They poop in a box, clean themselves, and don't have to eat crap tons of food every day.

Cats are nice.

(I'm not accounting for every instance. There are always exceptions.)

Inexorable likes this.
  10. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

I don't even know what to say lol :p

Inexorable likes this.
  11. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

My NAME means the sound a cat makes in dutch.
    So yeah, i am a cat person and i love cats.
    I have a fat, ABSOLUTELY HUGE, black cat, and he can be annoying and bite and scrach, but most of the time he's just a little HUGE- ASS cute ball of fur. He also has aids (from birth), but somehow it looks like he's winning the battle. (wounds heal normally. and he has quite some, due to rivaly with other cats :3) His name is felix and he's 6 year old.

EDIT:
    Nighthawk, my cat would be a excpetion. Hes fat. HE EATS ALOT. and when i say, i say ALOT.
    but i agree on the other things, cats are the best pets if you dont have loads of time on your hands.
    Our cat doesnt even use the litter box, he poops outside. Its not in our garden, so i'm fine with it :3

Blueboy23 and Inexorable like this.
  12. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

I noticed ;) I am Dutch myself haha :p but yea fat cats are funny xD Although it is very unhealthy for them, don't let it get too out of hand :p

Inexorable likes this.
  13. chickennugget22

chickennugget22 Horde Gibber

I LOVE CATS!!!

Attached Files:

Inexorable likes this.
  14. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

She looks really good :D

Inexorable likes this.
  15. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

[​IMG]

EDIT:
    goddamn dropbox, WHY THE HELL CANT I UPLOAD A SIMPLE ****ING PIC?

You'll have to do with the instagram one.

EDIT2: yes, thats taken with my phone, and my cat doesnt seem able to be arsed to open his eyes atm.
    Hm, he just moved, he's probably outside and wont be seen again for the entire day.

EDIT3:
    Hell yeah, i finally managed to make a GOOD picture of him.
    2012-05-16 12.56.35.jpg
    Isnt he cute? Well, no, but he's a awesome cat. (dont worry about that wound, its healing nicely)

EDIT: and yes, thats him waiting to be let outside. i just openend the door for him, so now he's gone for a while.

sj67 and Inexorable like this.
  16. FG

FG Fran Donator

what breed is that cat?

Inexorable likes this.
  17. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Thats just a normal cat. No special breed that i know.

Inexorable likes this.
  18. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

All cats have breeds, people just don't memorize the names of the generic ones or 'mutts'. (Just like dogs... or ducks)

sj67 and Inexorable like this.
  19. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Ye, then its a generic one, i guess.
    Because i didnt memorize any :P

20. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

well some are just so much mixed breeds that they really don't have one anymore, it becomes a standard cat :p

Inexorable likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi