1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG CDN servers or client update delays

Discussion in 'Help' started by phoenixx, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. phoenixx

phoenixx Base Burner

Hey Kag community,

I faced two times with a problem, when blog has record for new build, like today (890), but client won't update to new version. I've run forceupdate.bat, but it was the same 886 version. I checked current servers from client, and there were a couple of them with totally 2 players on all of them. So moslty there are empty.

I got the same issue when the last build with CTF was released. After half of day\one day client was automatically updated, but before it nothing helped.

So, my question is, do you use some CDN server for update files? Maybe because of it updates are different for different countries?

I'm from Ukraine.
    Here is first lines from version.txt that client downloads from such url - http://update.kag2d.com/1/win32-client-release/App/version.txt

2. phoenixx

phoenixx Base Burner

Ooops, seems the problem was in local network proxy server on my side. So this thread is misleading and can be deleted. Sorry :)

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.