1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

chat bubble when speaking in team

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by tonilegrandfou, Jul 13, 2015.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. tonilegrandfou

tonilegrandfou Catapult Fodder

Right now, if you talk in team, the enemy can spot the three little dots above your head. It is quite annoying when you are on a stealth mission and yet need to communicate with your team.

Tern, PinXviiN, swagbot and 1 other person like this.
  2. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I'm not 100% positive on this, but try and use y for team chat.

3. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

...I think he knew that.

But anyway, when you use teamchat, although it does display the bubble for you, I don't think it displays the chat bubble for your enemies (not sure about this though)

4. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Lol that's what I was trying to say, but I was rushed and thinking of other things at the time lol

5. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

actually no it shows up for the enemy, but it gets removed faster than the global chat one.

Potatobird likes this.
  6. tonilegrandfou

tonilegrandfou Catapult Fodder

Yes, I wasn't clear enough but I'm talking about the 'y' chat. My point is that even if the bubble gets removed pretty fast for the enemies, it is enough to get you spotted when hiding in their basement :D

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    PinXviiN likes this.
Mods: Rainbows