1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Chrisb340

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Chrisb340, May 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrisb340

Chrisb340 Base Burner

• How often do you play?
      I play most days, and usually get around 3-4 hours in.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
      I've never been an admin before, but would love to try it out.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I think I should become an admin because I play a lot of KAG as it is, and while that's no reason in itself, I'd do what I could to be fair and reasonable to everyone I played with. I'm quite well known in the AUS servers, and I am an Australian myself.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? Obviously, I don't promote or condone griefing, and could join the IRC if I ever need to talk or be talked to. Thanks for considering me!

Stevedog likes this.
  2. I definitely would like to see Server Clearing Sick be admin. +1

3. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

Seen him in-game PLENTY of times, he's a decent lad. He hasnt grief or hacked, Or at least I hope so, but anyway yeah. +1

4. He's a good lad. +1

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

20000th thread on forum +1

101i, Stevedog and Tynite like this.
  6. +1

Mazey likes this.
  7. happyedison

happyedison Ballista Bolt Thrower

8. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

9. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I don't think that official servers are good place to try out your admin skills. Please try getting admin on some other servers first. I'll reconsider your application then. For now, denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.