1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Chukka

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Chukka, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • How often do you play? A few hours a day, KAG is my go-to game.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) I'm currently an admin on both King Eriksson's CTF and Aphelion's Roleplay Server.
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? For King Eriksson's I met the server owner in-game when it was first put up. He needed responsible admins who treat other players with respect and I fit the part. For Aphelion's my application can be found here.
      • How long were you admin? I haven't been admin very long on either server but I haven't caused any problems and I do the job well.
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why? No.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I'm very active in-game and on the forums as well. I'd like to contribute more to this community. I know how to handle situations where I'd be needed.
    Hacking - Permaban without warning.
    Griefing - Freeze and question the culprit. If he leaves the game, doesn't talk, or using crude language towards me or other players while frozen he gets a ban. If he is clearly a newbie, give him a warning and explain what he did wrong.
    Spam/Excessive crude language - Warning, then mute.
    AFK - Kick.
    Teamkilling - Depends on the severity. A player who sets traps for his own team for example will be treated as a griefer and punishment will be similar.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I live in the US and will primarily visit those servers, though I may visit EU servers on occasion/if needed.

1. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I first saw Chukka when he first started playing KAG, and he's grown a lot since then. I recently had the chance to watch him adminning on Aphelion's server and I have to say he was very capable and fair. +1 from me.

2. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

i can say for sure that chukka is a good person when it comes to making desicions and being fair. +1

3. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Chukka is level-headed and I've seen him helping newbies on more than one occasion.

+1

4. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

Chukka has been admin on several servers such as aphelions role play, and as done a really nice job with it too. He is a cool headed guy, and is one of those people fit to administrate the official servers. +124179151

5. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

+1
    Chukka would make a great admin, he is calm and smart.
    I've played with him quite a lot and I haven't seen any problems at all.

6. Dogloki4

Dogloki4 Catapult Fodder

+1
    Chukka knows what he is doing, he keeps calm and always helps around. He is a very good player also and is quite smart from what I have seen. He administrates my server and does a very good job. Perfect for the job.

7. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

+1
    Level headed. Perfect fit to be admin

8. Souji_ToxicSword12

Souji_ToxicSword12 Catapult Fodder
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

(Everything) +1

9. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

10. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

+1, pre sick guy.

11. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

+1 totally cool guy from what I've seen, admin material :)

12. Worthy to be admin, +1.

13. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

+1 for this nub
    (Idk why people rely on me, I'm such bad person for this Plz stap)

startselect3 likes this.
  14. +1 Great personality in-game, won't hesitate to ban griefers and hackers, will make sure that the ban is justified first.

15. +1 Smart Player

16. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

Damn chukka, you got really lucky that all these people are giving you +1's, good luck :D

17. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

+1 I've seen him from the start, and he's been a good guy since

18. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

+1
    He's been nothing but pleasant when I've seen him in game.

19. CaptianSlyfox

CaptianSlyfox Arsonist

He's probably never seen me but i've seen him and he is a awesome kag player :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.