1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

clan leader boards and integration

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by nickkardash, Feb 28, 2017.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. nickkardash

nickkardash Bison Rider

i was trying to think of ways to make clans more fun to be in. when there is clan wars going on it works, but then that ends. When its over, clans dont have a lot of good. But if there was something that could be more built into the game i think it would really add to the whole experience and keep clans going. My thought is some kind of in game leader board or something like that, and a place where clans can be better displayed and joined, and a place for matches to be made and scores kept. right now doing it all through the forums is clunky. if it was easier for this to happen, then more clans would form and there would be more matches available.

epsilon likes this.
  2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Most of this is unnecessary for it to be built into KAG itself imo. The key thing would be a player and/or clan leaderboard, possibly separated into regions with a global leaderboard. The player leaderboard could just be most amount of kills per month and is reset at the end of each month or best average KDR per official gamemode (saves KDR after each session you play, averages them out and displays it on the leaderboard under the corresponding gamemode). This leaderboard could just be a website someone hosts which pulls info from KAG (idk how this works though and the limits of this).
    Organising matches can easily be done using websites like WhenIsGood or Teamup. If it were built into KAG it would most likely be much worse than other options considering the amount of time the devs would put into it.

3. nickkardash

nickkardash Bison Rider

yeah that would be cool. i remember there being a server that would keep track of total kill death ratio. i think it was black death server . you could go to a website and it would show that number. something like that could be used to program into a different website.

epsilon likes this.
Mods: Rainbows