1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mac Clantag Bug

Discussion in 'Archive' started by rocker2, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Category: (KAG Client)
    Operating system: (Mac)
    Build number: (748)
    Description: (If you have a clantag and close the game, then when you open the game again next time, you'll only have the first three letters of the tag appear.)
    Steps to reproduce: (Set your clantag as a 5 character tag, and then close the game. When you reopen KAG, you'll see that only the first three letters of the clantag will appear and you will have to go into settings and fix it.)
    Screenshots/Videos/Evidence: (Set clantag as [Pk#] - [Pk#] rocker2 left the game - Close game and re-open - Unnamed Player joined the game, Unnamed Player is now known as [Pk rocker2.)

Domis and kaizokuroof like this.
  2. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

This was happening in testing to me, I think it might be the # in Pk#, because I have no issues with POWER.

kaizokuroof and Froghead48 like this.
  3. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Pretty sure you're right here.

I tested using testr clan tag and [Pk#] tag, the Pk tag change to [Pk - The same as rocker2.

Upon further testing, it appears it's just the hash that doesn't work, as dollar signs and exclamation marks appear to work fine.

Reported in Mantis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.