1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Cobalt

Discussion in 'Other games' started by J-man2003, Dec 28, 2014.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Cobalt is a game about shooting, rolling, dodging, killing, surviving, stealing, lock-picking, hacking, exploding, and more rolling. It's a game I'm probably better at than KAG, and it is one of the most entertaining games I've played.

The game is in alpha and, as I've already said, very fun:

http://playcobalt.com/

If you get bored of what's in the game then you can download more maps on the forums, or make your own with the editor!

So what do you think of the game?

Potatobird likes this.
  2. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Oh hey, I have this game! I had forgotten about it a while back. I remember it being pretty cool, but I always just played against bots. Are they ever going to add online multiplayer? I can't really tell by looking at the website.

3. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Saying I spectate the forums of it a lot I'm quite sure they are, the devs have talked about it a lot. Unfortunately it won't be in the next update (in the next update they're adding a campaign!) but like I said I'm quite sure it will be added later.
    You can still play with friends near you by plugging in some other controller into your computer, but alas online multiplayer would be better.
    you can download community made maps here so you don't get bored:

http://cobaltvault.no/

Mine is called "Mineshaft" please download it. Proud self-advertising.

Mods: BlueLuigi