1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Code Not Valid

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Gillsgillson2, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gillsgillson2

Gillsgillson2 Catapult Fodder

Hi, I just bought premium and tried to activate it with my code and it said it was not valid. If there is something I can do, please tell me. I really want to go on my friend's gold server.

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Please send an e-mail to support [at] thd.vg including your account name, the code you're trying to use, and the e-mail address it was sent to. We will verify that the code is valid and if not we can tell you the right one. Please try and send the e-mail from the e-mail address used to purchase the code, that helps auhenticate the request.

3. Gillsgillson2

Gillsgillson2 Catapult Fodder

Thank you for your concern, I found the problem. This game is really great and so are the people who play it!

4. Tim

Tim Shipwright

Mine still does not wok!

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Stating it here won't help you. Mail support [at] thd.vg and provide us with as much info as you can, also answer our questions fully.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.