1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Coder and spriter (basically a modder) Needed

Discussion in 'Requests' started by thevan_werts, Jun 13, 2016.

?

Will anyone like this or am I stupid?

1. Yay! Your awesome!

77.8%
  2. Dude... your an idiot

22.2%
  1. thevan_werts

thevan_werts Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Edit:It has a name! (If this turns out all and well) I call it... CLASSIC REVIVE! I still need to get a patent or whatever for it though... Soooo I went digging through some files and found this, "C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\King Arthur's Gold\Base\Sprites\world.png" and this png has some of the old blocks that never made it into the game. (And for all you yelling at me that they finally added mechanisms I want these sprites they look much cool... cooler? And more original.)

Hello! I've been looking around at old KAG junk and was wondering if i could get a mod that adds some of the old ideas that Transhuman Design had and other small things such as, pulleys, doors that go up and down with pulleys, giant carry-able siege shields, battering rams, small archer port blocks, sails, draw bridges, harder and more expensive stone bricks (basically you have to use a drill to destroy the stone, no stone doors, use the pulleys), bomb lobbers (a block), rifles and hand cannons like in Aphelion's roleplay, medics that can heal and revive, and gas bombs. Here's the book with all the stuffs: https://kag2d.com/_kag/assets/kag2d-artbook.pdf, I don't just want these you can do anything in this book but the stuff I want the most is pages, 27, 31, 83-93, 123-128, 133-136, 158-159, 179-180.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  2. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

kewl idea bruh

3. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I've had a similar idea like this (I'm sure any modder who's looked through kag files probably has), but I didn't get around to it. My favourite concept is the pulley, which I hope to give a go at some point.

Also, I read the artbook a while ago, but I don't remember seeing anything about rifles/hand cannons/gas bombs?

Other than that, good idea! Hope you find someone to help you.

4. thevan_werts

thevan_werts Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well the rifles and hand cannons are an idea from aphelions role-play, but mostly from the old CTFE (Capture The Flag Extended) I'm also thinking about the gear from Aphelions role-play but with shields as well.