1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Collapse" by Ferrezinhre

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Oct 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Ferrezinhre

Middle is choke point, map created for intense fights, tiny resource availability will not allow builders have drills too often, oh there is one tree per side, if people don't drop mats quarry will be useless. I would say map that require teamwork to win. flags seems to close to tent, but I think it will work well. it is my map so I don't say yes or no.

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

We played that on captains no? I like this map idea/design. Builders definitely will struggle a bit with stone, and will depend on teamwork (more than on others maps). The first flag looks a bit close but being floating and not having a prebuilt path to get to it helps, so it should be fine imo. I say Yes.

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Even with restricted resources, the choke points and multi level combat are a big turn off for me. There is too much dirt/backwall to not get shutdown immediately by a single builder. The back flag is also too close to spawn imo. I would say no, especially with the sheer number of builders a team can put forward in a pub.

5. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

It's unique, interesting, but :no:, it's too divisive and people will vote skip this one 99% of the time. Even Rorschach is unpopular and it's way less restrictive than this.

A lot of people will straight up not enjoy the style of gameplay this type of map creates. But I do think it's a good enough example of a tight map that if we were to want like, one chokepoint map on the cycle for the sake of variety, this would be the one.

6. Ferrezinhre

Okay Rejected.

mehwaffle10 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.