1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Controls only responding half the time.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Feb 10, 2012.

1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Rage. Much, much rage.

As stated in title, my controls are only working half the time. Chat works perfectly, but almost every time I try to actually, you know, play the game I find myself unable to move around. D:

Windows/XP/SP2

2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

a) Install Service Pack 3
    b) Does this happen in any other game? Are you sure it's not some hardware-related issue?

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

SP3 and this computer got a divorce about a month ago - they're not talking and I had to roll back to SP2. (No, it doesn't happen with anything else. Just A,W,S,D,Q,F,[space],[LHalt] and [LHshift] while I'm trying to interact with the KAG world - mouse is okay and when I hit enter to type then A,W,S,D,Q and F all function normally. :()