1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Cool Off Schedule

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonShark, Dec 19, 2014.

?

So how do you do?

1. im a fukin monster and i rek al de tiem xdd

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. There are times where I am good, and where I am not.

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. I suck. :c

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

When you start playing at 8 am on Saturday... You feel fresh as ever and wrecking the scoreboards with 325 points. Everyone knows that feel, but after a couple of hours your awesomeness has decreased, and you suck with a score of 110, it's decreasing every minute.

So yes, I am usually the best when I cool off, play after a day, and rest again. This is one of the most intense games I have ever played, I need to focus so damn hard. But I have always wondered, 'why am I so bad atm'?
    For the guys who don't know yet why you are so bad at a time, it's because you need to rest and cool off for maybe over 3 hours. So how do you guys play? Do you cool off like me and just wait some hours till my skill has raisen again. Or are you wrecking all the time?

2. DragonShark

I think KAG is such an intense game that it can only played for an hour or 2. Because te energy and skill drain is drastic.

3. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I'm trying to figure out what this is. I can usually destroy people when I first get on. Maybe it's due to your awareness going away after a while. I think it's due to increased carelessness

norill likes this.
  4. DragonShark

The first 30 minutes are the best. *topscoring 550 points.*

5. zampanothechimera

zampanothechimera Shopkeep Stealer

you don't need a cool down the the way i play ==> Bomb Bomb Bomb Suicide kills 6 people and 2 chickens ::D:

[​IMG] my server​

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014