1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Crash Sender!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by ImFILIPIN000, Mar 7, 2012.

1. ImFILIPIN000

ImFILIPIN000 Catapult Fodder

OK! 1 day I open my KAG i put my username and password i went to browse server and i clicked on a premium server i joined it then the game was starting player were killing and building and stuff and suddenly it FROZE then something POP UP it was called CRASH SENDER! so then i closed it then KAG closed to so i started it up again put my username and password went to browse server clicked on another premium server then it FROZE then again the CRASH SENDER POP UP again so then closed it and tried to join another server then it POP UP again!!!! so i tried and tried to join a premium server, but it keeps POPPING UP the CRASH SENDER was sooooo annoying!!! So please help me fixed this problem!

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

>.>

Did you even bother trying to search for a possible solution in the other threads?

inactive_account likes this.
  3. feet

feet Bison Rider

And use full stops please. They make reading so much easier

Tim likes this.