1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Creating a MLK S2 Server

Discussion in 'Competitive KAG Archive' started by makmoud98, Sep 14, 2015.

1. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

There are a few things that need to be done inside of the autoconfig.cfg first.
    1. Make sure that mod verification is enabled
    Code:
    sv_verify_mods = 1
    2. Make sure that the gamemode is set to CTF
    Code:
    sv_gamemode = CTF
    3. Make sure that sv_mapcycle is left empty
    Code:
    sv_mapcycle =  
    4. Make sure that you set the server to restart on update
    Code:
    sv_restart_on_update = 1
    After that, the mods.cfg need to be changed. All you have to do is delete everything in the mods.cfg and just add this line:
    Code:
    gamemode_config = makmoud98:gamemode_config
    It is very important that you follow all these step or the mod won't automatically update, along with its scripts and maps. The server does not count unless it is verified and it has the nice little check mark next to it.
    For example,
    Capture.PNG
    @Guro and @Colargolator Please fix your servers, you dont need noscrambleteams or special mapcycles or anything, its all built into the mod. Also, you really need to verify the mods so that I can update the mod when I need to. Please and thank you

2. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Mak thank you for this post but as i said in private Guro is inactive and he is not a contributor of this league.
    The AUS server is hosted by @cameron1010 . And you manage it, this what you said right ?

Also the map pack is implanted in the mod ?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015