1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. -

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2023
  2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

It's already there; "creator" can leave the conversation and start another one.

inactive_account likes this.
  3. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

What about blacklisting people.

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Why would you need a blacklist? You can just add the people you want and no one else.

5. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

There is now a "Social Groups" addon which allows you to make private groups and discuss whatever you want to more easily (thanks to all the people who donated ^^). Just use that instead of default discussions if you want more control over who can participate in the discussion, etc.

Edit: scratch that, private discussions are not possible yet.
    https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/forum-donations.5156/page-2#post-86542

6. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

Well in my clan conversation, some troll mass invited almost everyone in this forum (including staff). If there was a blacklist I could blacklist everyone on the forum except for the members of my clan and avoid the problem.

7. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Well in that case, you could just make it so that only you can add people to the pm. It may be a pain in the butt to do with an initial conversation if you have a lot of members, but it allows you to have more control as leader. I'd find that easier than blacklisting everyone in the forums.

8. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

Yes, I see now.

o_0 new groups feature?? Gotta czech this out!

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97