1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US CrispyChicken030 (TopRameno)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by CrispyChicken030, Feb 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrispyChicken030

CrispyChicken030 Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
    NA (West Coast)
    • How often do you play?
    Recently, not as active. Often 2-3 times a week; much more often when I am not busy.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    1:00 AM - 6 AM UTC (3 PM - 10 PM PST) during the week. Available later on weekends
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    In the past, I was server admin on Concave's modded server along with SuperGamingGeek (applying for OKSA) and Nogla (Currently OKSA) until the server became inactive. I'm also currently trusted with the RCON password on the Mehwaffle's US Captains Universeralis server.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    I've gotten a lot of recommendations over the years I have been playing, from US randoms to AUS OKSA.
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    Unfortunately, there are players that do ruin the fun for other players and KAG's system honestly isn't the best to combat towards griefers or trolls. As for why me specifically for OKSA:
    1. I'm respectful, calm, and am able to react quickly and effectively to situations
    2. I am quite active on this game, almost unhealthily active in the past
    3. I know this game quite well and most of the players within it, allowing me to react to situations with multiple perspectives
    4. I already have the official server rules downloaded, as well as admin experience (Never abused!)
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    Although I really do want and believe I deserve this position, I highly recommend SuperGamingGeek as well for his dedication towards KAG in general. Shy as well, an obvious addition with his many contributions to KAG.
    • What is your Discord username and tag?
    TopRameno#2782

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    Darktko, Kazaco97, Blubahub and 8 others like this.
  2. Pineapple

Pineapple Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. KAG Competitive League
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I have come across rameno quite a lot over my time playing kag, he is a very friend and chill person. I have not seen any toxicity from him and I believe he would be good for the oksa team.

CrispyChicken030 likes this.
  3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

friendly and chill person, good oksa material

4. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Really friendly, calm dude. Would make for a great OKSA.

5. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I've known ramen for a while now, and he's always came across as just an easy going dude, as well as very active. I think he would make a good addition to oksa.

Darktko and CrispyChicken030 like this.
  6. Concave

Concave Wizzy Staff Alumni Donator

Ramen is a very dedicated and calm player. He never got any complaints as an admin on my server. He would make a very good US OKSA.

7. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

+1 An old friend I see frequently in game. He's very calm and takes responsibility very well. He knows the game inside and out and is very dedicated to the community. Strong choice for oksa

8. Known

Known Base Burner Official Server Admin

Good candidate, active, and respectable.

9. The_Owl_King

The_Owl_King Arsonist Official Server Admin

Good guy, Knows the game quite well, and on top of that he's very active. I honestly believe he would be a fantastic admin.

10. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

played with alot. deals with my toxicity well. great admin material

11. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Calm, trustworthy, and responsible. Ramen is definitely OKSA material.

+1

12. toothgrinderx

toothgrinderx Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

+1 I taught him everything he knows, and I can’t think of him ever being a shitter, would make a good admin.

Hire dis guy

13. FenixxxYT

FenixxxYT Catapult Fodder

Ramen is always super chill and fun to play with and definitely deserves to get OKSA.

14. SnapDaTurtle

SnapDaTurtle Catapult Fodder

I know Ramen personally and guarantee that he would be an amazing server admin. He is caring and responsible and would definitely work hard to improve/uphold the KAG community.

15. Basshunter

Basshunter of course i like your t-shirt Staff Alumni Donator Tester Official Server Admin

I've known Ramen for quite a long time and he seems like a chill, mature person who would fit for the role pretty well

16. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted, welcome to the team!

Blubahub likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.