1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

Csensis

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by copper40, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Server: Beo's CTF Server

Time: 4:20 Central

Evidence: Was whittling our base and taking out our team doors, which helps slow the enemy down. He was claiming that our building was horrible and insulted us.
    Screenshots
    screen-12-07-13-16-16-22.png screen-12-07-13-16-18-21.png screen-12-07-13-16-18-28.png
    Chat Logs
    Code:

Comments: Nelson and I were witnessing this as it unfolded. Csensis was booted from the server.

Attached Files:

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Waiting for more evidences.

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Hmm, simply based on the pics, I'd agree with csensis in that base is horrible. Door hallways slow down your team more than the enemy, so he didn't deserve to be kicked off that server. That and combined with the fact that he was replacing the door hallway back with stone background, does not make it seem like it's griefing. A building isn't yours it's the teams. I would have done the exact same thing.

Yes that base was amazing and he should totally be banned.

Stevedog, Areo, SARGRA13 and 9 others like this.
  4. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester

He should receive some kind of punishment for that...
    Like a medal.

Stevedog, SARGRA13, Ghozt and 4 others like this.
  5. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I don't see how you are so hurt about this, so what he gained 250 wood and got a massive pile, why not stick some inventive traps like the guro shredder, than it would be good.

6. Furai

Gosh, evidences - else I'm locking this thread to prevent discussion.

7. Csensis

Csensis Catapult Fodder

You're the one who put a dozen gates on THE TOWER I STARTED! And that many doors do slow OUR TEAM down. If we can't get reinforcements to the front then we're screwed! So yeah, you're an idiot and you should jump down a well.

8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Can't we just ban copper for like a week? :oops:

dragon4045 and UnnamedPlayer like this.
  9. Furai

*LOCKED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.