1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF Map Contest

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Basshunter, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Basshunter

Basshunter of course i like your t-shirt Staff Alumni Donator Tester Official Server Admin

Hey! Mazey, Mehwaffle and I decided to host a CTF map contest, as the gamemode (in our opinion) needs some fresh maps.
    The maps will be given a score of out 10, privately evaluated by the judges above.

Prizes:
    ⦁ First place: Map being added to the official CTF map cycle + $15 game
    ⦁ Second place: Map being added to the official CTF map cycle + $10 game
    ⦁ Third place: Both KAG head dlc for free

Of course the winners choose the game theirselves.
    Additional info & rules:
    ⦁ The maps are going to be judged mainly by their gameplay features, but aestheics will count for a portion of the score
    ⦁ You can submit as many maps as you would like, but only one of them can win a prize
    ⦁ The maps should be reasonable for official ctf i.e. not too big, not too small, no absurd mechanics
    ⦁ Maps that you submit must be original: they can not be part of an existing resource or map pack
    ⦁ The work has to be your own: the map can not be heavily based off of another existing map
    ⦁ The contest's deadline is September the first, after that we'll judge your maps

How to submit a map:
    1. Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/yeZUY2
    2. Find the map submitting category and read all the stuff written in there
    3. Submit your map/maps

Edit: Removed Joop as he don't want to participate anymore
    Goodluck and have fun!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    Magmus, epsilon, Rayne and 4 others like this.