1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CURRENT premium Advantages?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Soviet_Union, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Soviet_Union

Soviet_Union Shark Slayer

Hi i am a little new and i just bought the game and im not even sure if this is the right forum topic but..
    what are the current premium advantages? all i see is the customize your head and your name is yellow, anything else? thanks!

2. Access to gold servers(only 1) but within the next few updates there will be zombies and overworld! And probably many other things.

3. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Pretty much only heads at the minute, but zombies are coming soon as jerloch said.

There arent many premium servers because currently its hard to keep anyone in them. There are no gameplay differences between regular and premium servers at the minute. When zombies and other premium only features are released you will see more premium servers.

4. Soviet_Union

Soviet_Union Shark Slayer

oh alright thanks!

5. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Overworld is not for a long time yet; zombies are soon, though. Right now, you get head customization, access to premium servers, map editor and some other assorted goodies. Once premium content-like zombies-- come out, only premium servers will be able to host them.

6. TheNickanator341

TheNickanator341 Shopkeep Stealer

Also you can't be kicked by regulars + premiums.