1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Current state of storm2d?

Discussion in 'Storm Related' started by AjaxZaith, Aug 6, 2017.

1. is this a dead project,or is it still being worked on... (please dont let this be anther situation like Link Dead).
    thanks.

2. bunnie

bunnie Bison Rider

just go play soldat

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Dead I'm afraid; MM pulled development funding at some point as he wasn't happy with how the project was progressing.

Soldat dev has been continuing over the last several years and is worth keeping an eye on if you were interested in storm.

FuzzyBlueBaron, AjaxZaith and bunnie like this.
  4. I've been following soldat for a few years now and I'm really happy with the recent updates to it. It's a real shame that storm was dropped :(
    ...but at the end of the day, I'm just waiting on news regarding Transmigration....

5. FlyingCrab

FlyingCrab Catapult Fodder

I have an old build of Storm2d, does anyone here happen to have the most recent one?

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Donator
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Tragically, there is no good news on that front. ::(:

The brutally truncated version of the story being that the financial failure of TrenchRun killed Into Darkness Peering. :RIP:

AjaxZaith likes this.
  7. I WAS FUCKING EXCITED FOR THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!

FlyingCrab and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Donator
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

As were we all. I may or may not have a little shrine to it in my Evernote. :QQ:

AjaxZaith likes this.
  9. Rest in pepperoni

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.