1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Current Update Mishaps

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geti, Oct 11, 2016.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Currently the servers are currently "split" between update versions, as are the DRM-Free and Steam Clients.
    • Steam builds and USA/EU region servers are on the previous build.
    • DRM-Free builds and AU region servers are on the "current" build.
    However, the current build has a bug in it which causes many scripts to be downloaded on join. Unfortunately, MM's attention is needed to fix the bug.

Doing a "partial rollback" is possible but quite messy and I'd rather not risk breaking more stuff by doing it - please post here if you are really badly impacted by the current state of things and I'll work something out; otherwise I'll leave the versions split and wait for the fix before updating everywhere. To be fair, better that this has happened with one region of TR than every server of KAG.

AU and the DRM-Free build will be used as a "testing ground" for changes in the meantime.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
    Max

Vamist and an_obamanation like this.
Mods: 101i, Mazey