1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Cursor not moving +

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Derrickou, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Derrickou

Derrickou Catapult Fodder

Sorry to post a bug here but i've got an error message when i try on bug report page:
    http://bugs.kag2d.com/bug_report_page.php
    [when sending report]-->
    SYSTEM WARNING: session_start(): open(/var/lib/php5/sess_n3rrb91flbu8hsnqigtk3m8714, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13)

So my bug is:
    Description:
    Since i set up to play with a gamepad (Razer Onza Tournament Ed., xbox like controler), this problem happens:
    1- gamepad can move a cursor on screen, but no other button seems to work;
    2- mouse doesn't move the shown cursor.
    But by trying "shaking" and clicking on the mouse, i understood that the mouse still controls a cursor that is not shown on screen.
    Even with uninstalling/reinstalling the game, problem still happens.

Steps To Reproduce:
    Parameter the game options with a similar gamepad?
    (i figure other gamepads work well...)

Additional Information:
    -problem happened as soon as i changed control option from "mouse" to "gamepad".
    -trying to play in fullscreen.

Regards and thanks for helping me!

2. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hello!

Gamepads / controllers are not really supported yet. I hope the guys get around to implementing them properly one day myself. I've personally tried using xpadder to emulate mouse & keyboard with a gamepad, but it's far from ideal.

To get your mouse to work again, go to your kag installation and delete the files within the cache folder. This will bring your settings back to default, returning proper mouse support.

Hope this helps!

3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hi Derrickou,

Please try submitting a bug report on the bug tracker again. I would like to work with you to resolve the problem creating a bug so that our bug tracker continues operating correctly. I am so far unable to reproduce that error so I would like you to re-test.

Thanks

4. HotRats

HotRats Builder Stabber

phew i had the same problem , thanks !