1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Custom head.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by crawfish, Jan 2, 2014.

1. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

Would anyone like to make a head that looks like a crawfish(crayfish)? :smug:

2. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

If you want something everyone can see, you'll have to pay the devs $200.

Otherwise, well, yeah, lots of people make heads. Somebody'll do it, eventually.

3. crawfish

No it wouldn't be for everyone to see :X3:

4. Then you can either ask a nice modder or make it yourself with Gimp/Photoshop and by customizing one of the heads located on the Base folder.

5. crawfish

Well that's basically what I am doing by making this post right?

6. And i just gave you tips cuz i suck at pixel art ;3

7. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

Devs normally don't make custom heads for any one person (excluding arcrave). You would have to either make it yourself or hope for some kind of achievement to earn one, which will most likely not happen. A whole new wave of heads came along with beta and even more about a month ago or so, so I wouldn't bank off of a crawfish head being an option unless a shit ton of people want that.

8. crawfish

I am not asking devs to make me a head I was wondering if a kind modder would make me one.... And yes I do know that it will be only visible to me.

9. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

To clear up your confusion, and to add what I said previously, this won't happen just cause you want it. If that were the case then devs would have pms' flooding out of their assholes because of so many requests for ppls own custom heads. Sorry bud::(:
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 9, 2014 ---
    Asking a modern to do something for you is similar to asking a dev to do something for you. They get requests like this all the time, trust me most won't be up for that.

10. Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants

Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants Insanity Incarnate Donator

Made you a sprite, check your conversations.