1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Heads?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BindNation, May 15, 2017.

1. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

So I've been seeing a lot of players who have "customized heads" and I was wondering how did you guys make them or get them? I'm really a novice when it comes to mods lol

2. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The customized heads are from the mod named Blowjob, Created by Skinney, Basically, You can make one by yourself or from a friend by spiriting one, Than after you finish making your head into a file, You send it here, http://makvps1.mooo.com/heads.php , You do all of the steps in the link, Than afterwards, You can just wait until Makmoud accepts it, After that, If you want your head in a server, Well, Modded server of course, You have to ask the server owner to upload the Blowjob head mod in it with all the new Playerheads, If the server owner already has it, Than you can just tell them to update it, You should be sure before you ask a server owner that your had is uploaded, Or confusion would start, Hope that helped! (P.S If you want your custom head in the official servers, You can't, You must pay a lotta money to the devs for your head in there for a new slot in them or just contribute a LOT to the community of KAG to get one)

BindNation likes this.
  3. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

Sweet. Just submitted my custom head for your server!

4. AgentHightower

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

My server?, I don't own a server, Did you mean for blood and glory?

5. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

Oh yeah, that's what I meant. I submitted my custom head to the link you provided. How do I get it onto the "blood and glory" server?

6. AgentHightower

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

First, When you uploaded it, Just wait till mak accepts it to the Blowjob files, From my knowledge, He accepts custom heads every week or 3 times in a week, Than when you are sure it's accepted, Just ask Leo to make your custom head to the server and dat's it :P
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 8, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 8, 2017 ---
    Oh and also to clarify, The best way to tell him to upload your approved custom head to the server is right when it has 0 people, Just ask Leo on it and he'll server restart, Since he pretty much never server restarts if it has people in it, The best time the server gets to 0 peeps is when it's really really late in Europe :wink:

BindNation likes this.
  7. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

Great. Thanks! Can you link me to his profile on here?

AgentHightower likes this.
  8. AgentHightower

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Here ya go, https://forum.thd.vg/members/leo.6721/ , Remember, Only tell him about it to server restart for your custom head to be in it when you are 100% sure that your custom head is accepted by mak or skinney

BindNation likes this.
  9. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

How would I know if my custom head is accepted or not?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 8, 2017 ---
    Also, what's mak or skinney's profile link as well?

10. AgentHightower

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

BindNation likes this.