1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Customize the music of the game to your taste!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angelfinn12, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Angelfinn12

Angelfinn12 Bison Rider

Attention!:
    This is only a guide for you to edit the music of the game, for your own music .

1°First of all , we seek a musical tone to be edited that we may hear in the game ,
    In my case I will use this to start menu , The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Main Song.

2°As we know, The music files within the folder are .OGG file sounds , the game does not accept another file types in addition to that , so our musical file to convert OGG , For that , we will go to this page: http://audio.online-convert.com/es/convertir-a-ogg , We Choose File and look where this our music file , open it and give it to convert file, you will become .OGG file Now we save the file in a folder to download.

3°This step is very important , we need to create a backup of the music file that will replace , in my case is " world_intro ", and store it in a separate folder.

Well, now we have to do is very simple, Basto to put the name of the file you just move that has in my case is " world_intro " already done this copy the file and paste it in the folder where it was the replace file in my case "\ King Arthur 's Gold \ Base \ Sounds \ Music \ World_Intro", and replace the file with the same name.

Do not forget to turn the page .ogg
    http://audio.online-convert.com/es/convertir-a-ogg

This concludes the guide on how to customize the music of your game , easy, fast , and good results, thank you and goodbye . :smug:

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Noice. Don't think I've seen anyone make a guide for this yet. GG, Angelfinn :thumbs_up:

DragonShark likes this.
  3. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Neat, I can totes appreciate the idea of changing tracks to suit what you wanna hear, but for me, I often to listen to TONS of different shit when playing. My tastes are fairly eclectic and having to change them all the time would get kinda tiresome.

That's usually what YouTube playlists and my iPhone are for.