1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dangerous Waters.

Discussion in 'Maps' started by LadyHawk, May 4, 2013.

1. LadyHawk

LadyHawk Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Alrighty KAG Forum! i bring to you a map! i dont know the dimensions, but its something like 384x200. You start in a dense forest and have 3 strategic places to defend.
    (for more fun, you can add sharks to the middle. SHARSHARSHAR) dangerouswaters.png

Here is some screenshots! i cut a tree on the blue side....ignore that.
    screen-13-05-04-16-51-22.png screen-13-05-04-16-51-35.png screen-13-05-04-16-51-40.png

I used Midiwar as a base, and frog added some stuff.
    Also, in the hill closest to the middle, there is some water you can use to raise the ocean level.
    (Dont think it will crash...but use at your own risk.)

Ill hopefully be adding some more maps for you guys too use. Have Fun playing KAB!

lavalord and Canadian98 like this.
  2. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

How well does the game run with all those trees? Also, could we get screenshots during the day? We pretty much can't see anything on the first screenie.

3. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

It runs smooth in singleplayer. if anyone would like to let us know how it runs in multiplayer...?

screen-13-05-04-17-26-45.png screen-13-05-04-17-26-49.png screen-13-05-04-17-26-53.png

LadyHawk and Lieber like this.
  4. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Good stuff, some quick ideas:
    1. Too much wood
    2. You might want to lower the hills so the enemy has a chance of overrunning bases, as the with the current WAR win conditions this map would last a _long_ time.

LadyHawk likes this.