1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

Server: Beo's WAR Server
    Time: 9:54pm (Time he was kicked)
    Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    (This was after he was kicked and players escaped from under the wood)
    Comments:
    He was stopping players use catapults properly by loading bombs, copses, items and his self into them
    Been verbally abusive to players (Alot more than is in the image below)
    Trapping underground and blocking the base by spamming wood and stone blocks on doors
    (Sorry for the terrible copy/pasting the chat log was cluttered)

Attached Files:

2. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

I can confirm that he is an abusive player, I've seen him on ZF servers, hes team killed (the workshop thing), and gone on rants and griefed sturctures that were the only line of defense for 'renovation'. I don't have screens because my laptop died.

3. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

Videos' damn it.

4. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

This is ridiculous. Dask is far from abusive as I've played with him a lot since I began playing in January. I can only imagine you had some part in this as well, otherwise he wouldn't be insulting you. Sheesh, if there were global bans for insulting other players I would be permabanned by now.

Bammboo likes this.
  5. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Its not just him insulting players, hell try and get people into stupid arguments and spam chat with insults.

6. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

Y'know this is over a month old now, if nothing is been done about him somebody mind locking this.

7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

*LOCKED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.