1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Day Count

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Slysin, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Slysin

Slysin Shark Slayer

I was playing zombie fortress and was surviving for about 10 days counting. I finally got bored because there were barely any floaters and no Z Knights. I dug down to a portal out of boredom and it never spawned Z Knights and every once and a while a floater but it was still rare. I collapsed my building and killed my guys and in the end it said i only survived 3 days. This hasn't happened before but im guessing the game was stuck on 3 days and wasn't spawning any harder enemies. This is probably a bug so i just wanted you guys to know about it.

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Have you been able to make it happen again, or did it just happen the one time?

3. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower

This has happened to me on at least two occasions I was playing for like an hour or more and when I died it said "You survived for three days"

4. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Please submit a report of this at https://bugs.kag2d.com so that the devs have it on record to be fixed. It will only take you 5 minutes or so to submit it