1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dear KAG, Community My Dearest Resignation Letter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SedgewickBeavers2011, Jul 24, 2011.

1. I SedgewickBeavers solemnly swear from this day forward to stop grieving this community, I have found joy in playing for real and I am very sorry for any misfortunes I may have caused you along the way, please accept this apology as my final offering for peace, if you choose to support me in this opportunity to stop my grieving ways then please SIGN your NAME to this thread with the reason why I should stop to help keep me on the right path in seeing my destructive ways, I am 100% serious this is not a trolling attempt. Thank you for your time dearest KAG community.

See you on the battlefield.

Yours sincerely,

SB

2. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

Honestly not sure if trolling...
    Well if you aren't trolling I suppose that's great. If you are, I suppose nothing has changed.

3. 2phar

2phar Guest

I can vouch that i played for a good 3 hours with em and he was actually helping the team he was on, until someone was like KICK HIM lol

4. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

played aswell with the new SB, he wasnt griefing at all, would love to see this constant from now on.

5. J4son

J4son Guest

I keep permabanning you because of your rep. I don't know if I believe you yet, but maybe I won't permaban your next account on sight.

Who knows.

6. Just use another name if you want to play like a mature player.

End of the matter.

7. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

[​IMG]

8. meissner61

meissner61 Guest

D'Nightingale brings up a good point. Though i dont approve of this whole

If you are serious which i hope you are then Great whatever. I in turn am sorry for telling you to go do drugs... :(

Welcome to the battlefield.

9. Snoopicus

Snoopicus Guest

SEDGEWICKBEAVERS! I am calling you out! Why are you giving up the good fight on behalf of greifers everywhere?

To give up so easily... you disgust me sir.

Signed, Your Superior on Moral, Expert, and actual Geographical Grounds,

-Snoopicus the Builder

10. J4son

J4son Guest

@meissner61
    Where I come from, go do drugs is an invite to go do drugs. Good drugs.

11. 2phar

2phar Guest

@ J4son
    I concur:D

12. darDar

darDar KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

im happy to hear this ;)

13. Benata

Benata Guest

I don't know why should I feel bad about it, If you wan't to be a good guy nothing can stop you from it.

14. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

No. I will not sign. You've already done enough griefing to be banned 5 times over, whether you're sorry or not. It's the exact same as criminals. Just saying sorry sometimes reduces the punishment, but the punishment never goes away. You should be banned on that account, because it's the principle that you have griefed so much. If you really want to play normally, make a new account.

15. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Meh.
    He was always an annoyance but if he's genuine, so be it. Better to have him give up on grieving than put up with it anymore.
    I don't have the patience to maintain a vendetta against him, personally.
    And if he is just trolling then I'm sure we will find out soon enough.

It would be better/easier if he made a new account but I imagine that is unlikely to happen.

16. Gumball135

Gumball135 Guest

So you've been constantly trying to troll this gaming community for the last month or more, and now you suddenly realize that you want to play properly? Yesterday you griefed a tower I'd built and falsely accused someone else of foul play (while using the [HA] clan tag), and today you want to be our friend? Sounds a bit far-fetched to be honest; but hey, I'm a forgiving person. I'd recommend making a completely new account if you're that serious about this and leaving the bad reputation of your old name behind.

17. Snow

Snow Guest

Don't fall for it and feed the troll guys. If he wants to show he changed, a community post does nothing. If for the next few months, he's not griefing in any way in the game, then, we might believe he saw the enlightenment that is KAG.

Otherwise... grief the griefer.

18. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

Hey friends, I fixed all your angry posts for you.

"Who cares, let's just keep playing"

19. sado

sado Shopkeep Stealer

The question is: does he really want that? Cause for me it looks like the opposite, not only he keeps his reputation that he worked on for long time, he wants to change this bad reputation into a good one. He already is famous and now just wants to make you all remember he is a good guy now. I already can't wait to see how some people are helping him from getting kicked (since now people kick him on sight, not even waiting for griefing). For me he's still an attention whore. Unless he makes a new account, I won't believe him.

20. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

if he wanted people to forget all the bad reputation, he could just start all over with a new name. Resolution: attention whore.