1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Delete an account

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Shadowor, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

Is there a way to delete a forum/game account? I have been banned for 'using multiple accounts' while just my bro and friend played, now it has been lifted (thanks ::): ). Before any misunderstanding happens, and they don't play anymore, I would like to delete those accounts. Help?

2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

At kag2d.com you should be able to delete your account. I don't know what happens if you delete a Premium account though...

Once you login, on the top you will see 'Panel', click on it and you'll get something as this:

delete.png

If you want to delete a nonpremium account just go for it. I would suggest waiting for further replies in this thread before deleting a premium one, since I simply don't know what would happen then.

3. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

I did it, thanks :) I just deleted the non-premium ones, only this premium remains. Thank you for your time.