1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Deleted premium account?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by CrimsonPheonix, Nov 24, 2012.

1. CrimsonPheonix

CrimsonPheonix Catapult Fodder

Hello I bought this game on March 16 and redeemed my code but now it says that email does not exist for my account and I was wondering if someone could help me figure this out like what account the code I have in my email is activated to you feel me? well please respond.

P.S I have my receipt for when I bought the game.

2. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Did you delete the email?

3. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Some things I do not understand, you know the code but the email is gone, how?

The registration email has been changed a bit since kag started, but both versions contained. "You have pre-ordered KAG in its alpha stage and you will be the first to get the new features that are being developed into your hands".
    There won't be an account name in the email though, as the premium codes are not bound to an account.
    You can only make one account for every email address you have got, so I guess you made that account with a different email address you have used to make this account. It would be way easier if you just knew what email address you have used to make that account with. (just use the password recovery at kag2d.com)

You might want to check your screenshots folder if you still have some old screenshots with your old nickname on it.