1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

"Development trees" via Credits

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by m0zzila, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. m0zzila

m0zzila Tree Planter

Hi folks!
    • Every class earns its own credit.
    • Credits can be used to invent Stuff, for each class on its own
      • Knights: can Develop Different sorts of Armor, Swords etc.
      • Archers: different arrows, bows etc.
      • Builders: Different Tools, efficiency upgrades etc.
    The Idea is to improve the gaming experience by giving the player another Goal to achieve. I think its a great thing to get rewarded with coins when you kill an enemy, and use those rewards to get better Stuff. Or if you are mining like a badass and you can finally develop a new better shovel, or a special Stone Axe, that mines only good on stone etc.

Fights will also become more important and matchmaking as the game progresses.

So far the basic Idea, I also got more detailed stuff in my head about how to realise those things. But at first I would like to hear how this sounds to our developers.

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Unlocking system has already been suggested before. Locked. Next time use the search function before suggesting something someone else already suggested before you.

Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.