1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Did all the servers vanish?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Down_Below, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Down_Below

Down_Below Builder Stabber

Hello my name is Down_Below and quite a loyal follower to KAG. Well just about 4 days ago I logged in, and seemingly all "popular" gold servers have vanished, along with the players who used to play on those servers. I admit I'm not very active on the forums and thus do I not know if it is my engine that holds the problem, or if it is some new update that I have missed. I would appreciate to know what is going on!
    Sincerely: Down_Below the creepy one

Retrofit likes this.
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

When dubble click kag you don't see at the news that there is a new update? Read the news more often.

Bu nvm, delete your whole kag folder and reinstall it from kag2d.com/download
    Make sure you delete the whole folder, make a backup somewhere else if you want to keep some files.

3. Down_Below

Down_Below Builder Stabber

Thanks for the information, and no, I won't read the updates ;)

Retrofit likes this.
  4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Well, now you will.

(I hope)