1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Did I buy the full game?

Discussion in 'Help' started by JFK, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. JFK

JFK Catapult Fodder

I am very sorry if this has been answered but I could not find it. I just recently bought KAG from the new GamesRage bundle and just installed it on Desura. I started playing and noticed that certain things are disabled and it tells me I need the full version of KAG. Did I not buy the full version through the bundle?

Thank you guys for any feedback and help you give!

2. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

You must put the code you got into your account to activate it. I am not familiar with the working of Desura, but I THINK it gives you a code.
    Go to http://kag2d.com/en/, login at the top, go to "Panel" And it says "Redeem your Code". Perhaps some Desura savvy person will come here and ninja me as I'm posting this and prove me completely wrong.

3. JFK

JFK Catapult Fodder

I put in my Desura code, but the bundle also gave me a "multiplayer" code. I'm not sure where that is used but is it because I haven't used it? Does it apply with Desura?

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

The multiplayer code is the one that goes to you use for logging into kag2d.com
    The desura one, I don't know since I don't have desura, but as long as you have that multiplayer code, you should be able to login with your credentials and make your account premium.

5. JFK

JFK Catapult Fodder

^That was it! I had to use the multiplayer code to get a premium account. Thank you!

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.