1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Die2Nite

Discussion in 'Other games' started by laurentiu, Nov 22, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

It has zombies, is :B):. Play it!

Basically you start in a town with other 39 people and the fight for survival starts, you go out in the world beyond to gather resources, bring em back to the town bank and start using them to upgrade your town. An ever stronger wave of zombies attacks every night at midnight, if the town gates aren`t closed they can come in and you you while asleep.

You can pwn zombies with a stick or with your bare hands, that is badass. When you die you get some soul points, depending on how much days your town has survived, and some other badges for the stuff you did.

So yeah, I think it`s worth it, the game is not as much about zombies as it is about surviving togever.
    [​IMG]

2. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Ooh,now to learn how to play it.

3. Evils

Evils Shipwright

It a really fun game, right now in my town 2 people wanted to be shunned themself so we could last a day form the zombie attack (We build a meat locker).

4. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

Oh im so gonna try this one.

Tnx for sharing

5. laurentiu

No problem guys, knowing zombie games are so rare and the demand is so high, I couldn`t not share this game.

And it`s so great, If I had the luxury of spending money on games, I would buy the Hero Mode, but meh...Tho, if you guys buy Hero Mode, I get 20% of the days you bought. :D

6. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

I'll prolly buy gold but i dont quite remember if i made my account with you as a reference. is there anyway you can check? if not i might make another one

7. laurentiu

Tell me what your username is and Imma check if you appear on the list. :D

8. Vatx

Vatx Ballista Bolt Thrower

It's a really fun game, but sometimes you find yourself to be "reborn" in EMPTY town, with no one to help. You die first day.
    And sometimes you just get in a really disorganized town, where chaos is everywhere and only that you think is "How the hell did they survive that long"

Still, the game is very good, requires more than A LOT of cooperation (Which happens VERY VERY rarely in games like that) and surviving actually feels like surviving.

Masterpiece of browser-based games.

Mods: BlueLuigi