1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Different item highlighting

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Vermilicious, Aug 11, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

Currently, items on the ground are highlighted with a halo. However, it's quite difficult to distinguish it when there's a pile of stuff about, in different shapes. I suggest changing how this highlight works, for example inverting the sprite colors instead. It would also be nice if that item could be brought to the front or something.

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

This would make a good mod, so it would make an ideal start to your upcoming programming career when you begin it, yes?

However, there is the dilemma concerning the factor that it could still be covered by another item, totally rendering this method useless. Why no simply text to display what kind of item you would be picking up, and a widened area for the merging of similar items?

Or just implement a menu so you can clearly see which item and how many of said item you will be collecting?

3. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

4. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

I did not feel the other discussions covered the visual aspect in particular. I don't have a whole lot to say about picking as a mechanic, just how it's visualized.

Another concern might be color blindness btw.

Mods: Rainbows