1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG "Disconnected by server, you do not have the full version or have not logged in" Help?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Pandaalfredo64, Jan 8, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Pandaalfredo64

Pandaalfredo64 Catapult Fodder

So, I got this game only a couple of weeks ago. Now, just after the steam update, when I try to play I get the error message in the title of this post. Last time something this happend I simply restarted the game and all was well, but that did not work this time. I clicked "Forgot Password" but when I got to the website, it did not recognise my email address (although I could have just never given it in the first place). So I tried making a new account (not sure why I thought that would work) but there was no difference. I still cannot access the game, and I am quite dissipointed considoring how much fun I had been having so far.

Any help or advice? I really want to be able to play again.

2. Microsoft

Microsoft Catapult Fodder

Did you pay for a premiumaccount?

3. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You should login automatically when you start the game trough Steam. Try validating your game cache or reinstall the game.
    If you want the password of your KAG account send an email to support@thd.vg and include a link to your steam profile.

4. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Maybe you are offline at Steam. :rollseyes:

5. Pandaalfredo64

Pandaalfredo64 Catapult Fodder

I am certainly online on steam. As for premium accounts, I have no idea. Actually my friend gifted me this game for christmas, but this is the first time it has denied me access to anything. I will try reinstalling it though, see if that works.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 9, 2014 ---
    Ok, thanks guys for your help, but it works now. No idea, but I just got home, started the game up and it has fixed itself. Yay!

Downburst likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey