1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussing King Arthur's Gold - Overview, Mechanics, Classes, Gamemodes and more!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ockpii, Apr 9, 2012.

1. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Hello, everyone! ockpii, here, and I'm here to show you another one of my "Discussing ______" videos! This time, it's about King Arthur's Gold! I've also been doing videos of me playing one of the gamemodes. You can check the thread right here!

I've kind of gotten famous by doing analysis videos, such as I did on Starbound videos (all of them are in my channel, so you can give those a watch as well ;)) (this is the first "Discussing ___" I did - Discussing Starbound #1

I hope you enjoy it and I hope it clears up whatever question you may have about the game and if you didn't know much about it, I hope it gets you interested! :D

Do like the video, leave your input in comment form, subscribe to show your appreciation and to be notified whenever I do more videos, and check out my other videos. I put tons of hours into each video that ends up on my channel.

~ockpii

Redigit and MechaTrickster like this.