1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Do people still play this game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HappySlv, Jun 26, 2017.

1. HappySlv

HappySlv Horde Gibber

Hey guys. Do people still play KAG? How many? I am thinking of buying it on steam right now. I've seen reports saying that there are few people playing it. Also, would there be a difference if I buy game on steam and not on the official website?

Biurza likes this.
  2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Steam charts

Buying the game on Steam will have you create a THD account. Once this is done, you can download the game from the official website and login with that account.
    You also can buy the game from the official website and get a Steam key, but I don't think it is on sale on the official website.

Biurza likes this.
  3. Eluded

Eluded Haxor Official Server Admin

KAG has a devoted community of around 200 or so players which is pretty stable. Others come and go but you will always be able to play a game with a full server.

You should definitely buy it because it's incredibly fun.

Osmal and Biurza like this.
  4. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

epsilon, HappySlv and Vampire like this.
  5. HappySlv

HappySlv Horde Gibber

Thanks for the game!
    Can confirm, there is a still decent amount of players. The game feels great.

Coroz, makmoud98, epsilon and 2 others like this.
  6. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

No problem man, like I said if you ever need someone to play with you can always message me on steam and i'll come play if i'm available.

Keep in mind that player numbers will vary depending on time and day, when we played it was 65 players total but this was also 8 am (Central time) on a tuesday. I'd say peak times are the friday - sunday at around 2 pm (Central time). You can probably convert this to your time zone if you need to.

I hope you enjoy it! 25252525:thumbs_up:

erik102003 likes this.
  7. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Wow such a nice gesture, even though the game is currently on sale. ::D:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    Ni and an_obamanation like this.